The Hobbe Manhattan Rocking Chair is Hobbe's most compact, urban rocker that was designed specifically for those who live in the inner city or have a small nursery. It is upholstered in a soft & sophisticated micro fibre and boy, is it comfortable. Handcrafted & finished with impeccable attention to detail, this chair proves that bigger isn't always better.
- High quality micro fibre upholstery
- Frame and legs are handcrafted from plantation hardwood
- Three colour options (bone upholstery/natural timber base, cement upholstery/white timber base, cement upholstery/natural timber base)
- Lovingly handcrafted
- Designed in Australia
- Back height from cushion to top 50cm
- Overall width 76cm
- Width between arms 48cm
- Depth overall (front of legs to back of legs) 97cm
- Seat depth 53cm
- Overall height 79cm
Email us at email@example.com with your postcode for a shipping quote.
Please note: As a bulk item, this product will be shipped directly from the warehouse, separately from the rest of your order. Please allow up to 14 days for delivery. Please refer to the information on 'Delivery of Bulky Items' on our Delivery page prior to placing your order. Please note that the furniture requires you to be home upon delivery and to be able to assist the courier with the cartons. Please choose carefully as we do not accept returns on Furniture and Floor Rugs.