The Baby Closet offers a flat rate delivery of $5.00 on all orders under $100, which includes all postage and handling charges within Australia BUT does not apply to Furniture and other Bulky items. To ensure the safe delivery of your order, we use Australia Post eParcel service and require a signature on delivery.
* Free Postage Offer
Our Free Postage Offer does not apply to Baby Furniture, Nursing Chairs and other bulky items. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your suburb and postcode for a shipping quote.
All orders (excluding Baby Furniture, Nursing Chairs and other bulky items) will be processed and despatched within 1-4 business days. Once despatched, you will receive your order within 2-8 working days depending on the delivery service used and your location. Please contact us should you still be waiting after this time.
Baby Furniture, Nursing Chairs and other bulky items will be despatched within 3-5 days after shipping is paid. Please allow up to 14 days for delivery, unless otherwise stated under the product description.
Please be advised that if an item is returned to The Baby Closet due to an incorrect address being provided by you, you will be liable for the postage charge for the item to be re-sent (including orders over $100 that were initially free of charge)
Unfortunately we no longer ship internationally.
Delivery of Bulky Items Policy (applies to all Baby Furniture and Nursing Chairs)
Before placing your order please take careful note of the following:
- Your bulky items will be delivered by courier directly from the distributor's warehouse.
- As much as possible you will be provided with a shipping day of delivery during which time you must be at home to receive the goods - if not the courier will be advised to leave the parcel. Purchases through our website gives the courier company automatic authority to leave the items at your nominated address if there is no one at home.
- If you are unable to receive the goods, or are unwilling to give authority for the goods to be left at your risk, or the premises does not have access when you are not at home, then please provide a commercial or work address which will be able to receive the goods in normal working hours.
- Goods not able to be left may be subject to additional fees for redelivery.
- Please plan carefully before completing your purchase. Please provide an address where the courier can deliver. The courier company cannot be expected to assist with the moving of furniture into the home, up stairs, or wait at a premises where there is a locked security entrance. All delivery addresses for heavy furniture items should be to an address where there will be assistance of strong able bodied persons, to help with the unloading of the cartons.