Shipping on our site is not calculated at the checkout, however we will be in touch with your quote as soon as you place your order.
We offer Free Shipping for all our Nappy Bags Australia wide.
Most furniture is shipped free to metro Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide and Brisbane. For all other areas a delivery charge will apply.
If you prefer to receive your quote prior to purchase, please email us at email@example.com with your suburb and postcode and we will quote you the best price possible.
If in stock all orders will be processed and despatched within 1-4 business days. Once despatched, you will receive your order within 2-8 working days depending on the delivery service used and your location. Please contact us should you still be waiting after this time.
Delivery of Bulky Items Policy (applies to all Baby Furniture and Nursing Chairs)
Before placing your order please take careful note of the following:
- Your bulky items will be delivered by courier directly from the distributor's warehouse.
- As much as possible you will be provided with a shipping day of delivery during which time you must be at home to receive the goods - if not the courier will be advised to leave the parcel. Purchases through our website gives the courier company automatic authority to leave the items at your nominated address if there is no one at home.
- If you are unable to receive the goods, or are unwilling to give authority for the goods to be left at your risk, or the premises does not have access when you are not at home, then please provide a commercial or work address which will be able to receive the goods in normal working hours.
- Goods not able to be left may be subject to additional fees for redelivery.
- Please plan carefully before completing your purchase. Please provide an address where the courier can deliver. The courier company cannot be expected to assist with the moving of furniture into the home, up stairs, or wait at a premises where there is a locked security entrance. All delivery addresses for heavy furniture items should be to an address where there will be assistance of strong able bodied persons, to help with the unloading of the cartons.